Review the Scholarship Application Guide to learn about:
- How to Search for Scholarships
- Application Tips and Pointers
- Writing Scholarship Essays
- Letters of Recommendation and Interviews
Download the Bilingual College Prep Handbook
Click here to view a brief introduction on the handbook
Undergraduate scholarships that don't require proof of U.S. citizenship or legal permanent residency:
University and College Scholarships
- The best place to begin your scholarship search is with your school.
- Ask your admissions counselors about any possible scholarships offered through your university or college.
- University alumni, donors, student organizations, and majors set up generous scholarships for students.
- Make sure you fill out a FAFSA - Free Application for Federal Student Aid - form.
- FAFSA will notify your school on the level of aid you will need.
- Your school may also have Perkins grants available. It is a loan with generous repayment periods and low interest rates.
MAIDEF 2019-2020 Scholarship Resource Guide
This is an informative resource guide for students, parents, and educators.
MALDEF is not a direct provider of the scholarships on this list
GoGrad.org - Paying For Your PHD
Expert Tips, Scholarships Opportunities and Resources for Financing an Advanced Degree. Also provides a directory of scholarships, grants, and fellowships
Financial Aid Tips for Graduate Students
Guide to Securing Your College Student’s Credit Future
Graduate School Programs and Resources
Minorities in Nursing Guide
Multicultural and Diversity Guide for Students
Computer Science Scholarships and Financial Aid